Everlasting Loss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for #EverlastingLoss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock music that relates to this RP...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingdra

Rock music that relates to this RP... Empty
PostSubject: Rock music that relates to this RP...   Rock music that relates to this RP... EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 am

I'll start this up for mine sherts and mine gurggles.

I can imagine some Disturbed for the fights (if any will come up.)

And likely some Creed for the day-to-day things.

I enjoy my great bit of rock. So if you have any differing opinions or the like, go ahead and post here. I would believe the forums are quite open to those here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Astrodude55
Admin

Rock music that relates to this RP... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock music that relates to this RP...   Rock music that relates to this RP... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:47 am

Interesting.. Personally, I imagined the entire CD Life in Ruin by If Hope Dies to be a good soundtrack for the possible backstory of Everlasting Loss. It tells about a story about, to me, events leading up to Doomsday- which results in the higher powers ruining man and the Earth we live on by wars and corruption and destruction by nuclear arms. The final track, I feel, really applies to how it is now.

11.Life in Ruin

Quote :
"Life in Ruin"
Wandering this blasted landscape that we once called our home lost amid the ash and wreckage, we wonder how this came to pass
It's been a long time coming the hour of man's descent from our lofty seat of power to it's conclusion in cement
This is the consequence of an administration of arrogance ages without intervention and success before our governance
The cracks have grown into fissures oversights exposed as deadly errors now it's so easy to see where we went wrong
We've worked hard at untying the knots that hold it all in place the balance all too fragile that allowed for our mistakes
The facade of control has worn away it shows what we've suspected that we have lost our way this is an object lesson of a life in ruin
The cracks have grown into fissures oversights exposed as deadly errors now it's so easy to see where we went wrong
The facade of control has worn away it shows what we've suspected that we have lost our way
Life in ruin
Life in ruin

Or, it may not even be talking about that at all. Perhaps I took it a little to literally. That is just my own opinion about it.

I have other songs at my disposal and I feel a lot of the instrumentals will work for things, once I find out what I think they might go with.

As stated, though, tastes differ and indeed; the forums are quite open to people here.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingloss.board-directory.net

Rock music that relates to this RP...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Loss :: Joy :: Sounds of the Wasteland-
Jump to: